Friday, October 7, 2011

Follow Friday & Blog hopping

Happy Friday!  TGIF, right?

Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

Answer: That's a tough one. My first answer is from  Moonlight. I want to be Beth, so I can love Mick St. John, the way he loves her.

Or I sort of want to be Elena Gilbert, long enough to ditch Stefan and take the better Salvatore brother, Damon.

Moulin Rouge - I want to be Satine, and be in love with the duke, rather than Christian.

To the Max series - I want to be Max, except that I really am, does that count?

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about Moonlight, excellent call. I think I am going to have to re-watch my Moonlight DVDS today. I like the Vampire Diaries choice too. I would also pick Damon lol.

    New Follower


    My FF Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with Mick first time I saw him! He's why I watch Hawaii 5-0. And Damon - he makes me melt so much! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete