Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Whale of a Contest - or should I say merman?

Everyone is familiar with Hans Christian Anderson's Little Mermaid. As well as Disney's musical film of the same name. But have you ever considered that where there are mermaids, surely there must be mermen?  Stands to reason, eh?

Lets catch one!


My friend and fellow author Lily Sawyer is inviting us to cast our nets for that elusive creature - the merman! 


Hello everyone,

Want to catch a Merman? 

I thought I'd give you a chance to catch Jaran.    All you have to do is leave a message on my blog along with your e mail addy.     I'll be picking a winner tonight. 

Here is my blog




Isn't he yummy?














Happy casting!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to catch a merman. Thanks
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn GFC, I just got the link to this post. I would have loved to be in the drawing!
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete