Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wishing You all a happy New Year!

I apologize in advance for the brevity of this post. I had intended to discourse on the year that's passing and  speculate on the one approaching. But unfortunately, I caught whatever Sarah had, and my energy level will not allow that.

One thing I wish to mention now is in relation to the Silver Flash flash fictions which we've been working on for almost a year. Apparently, they're being taken over by the publishing company. And only favorites are allowed to play in their sand box now. Guess the rest of us aren't good enough any more. Their loss.

When I feel better, we'll regroup and continue with the flash fictions, never fear.

I'll talk more on it later. Right now I'm barely conscious.

So I bid you a fond adieu, and I'll see you in the new year!

Until next time, take care!

♥ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment