Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday

Another week gone, are you saying TGIF? The days have just flown by, I swear! Happy Friday to one and all and welcome to another Feature & Follow Friday. Before we get to today's question, I'm guest blogging with Lily Sawyer today, and there's a contest, so go here and check it out!


Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?


Let's take each questions separately, shall we?

Blogging: I'd like to gain more followers and blog as often as I can on my own blog, plus have  more guest bloggers and be a guest on more blog. 

Writing: I  hope to finish the Moonlit Skies series with M.A. Church this year, and start another one. I hope to finish some of the sequels I've started - for Max, Leonardo, Dark Love, among others - and finish and sub some of the flash fiction I've started: Trapped in Time, Sonny and Tim, Scent of a Wolf, Lust Never Sleeps, etc.  My fervent desire is to become self-sufficient as a writer this year without having to work outside the home (unless I choose to). And to attend GRL in Atlanta in October.

5 comments:

  1. great goals! and guest blogging is a great way for you to pull in more followers!

    trish @ tales from

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I followed you back from Moon Magick http://moonmagick1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers! I really hope you can write fully. Good luck!

    New Follwer via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything! :)

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great goals! Good luck with your writing and I look forward to the guest posts. Here is my FF. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete