Sunday, December 27, 2015

Vinnie and Ethan: The First Noel, Conclusion

As promised, I have the fifth and final part of Vinnie and Ethan's first Christmas, The First Noel, Part 5. I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to presenting you with their first book, Bad Dogs and Drag Queens, about next May.  Have a great day!

Vinnie and Ethan: The First Noel, Part 5

As I drew near the mall entrance, I spotted Ethan. He was scanning the shoppers as they passed him, probably searching for me. No wonder, considering I was later than I’d said I would be. A slight crease puckered his forehead, but as soon as he saw me, it cleared. He met me halfway across the distance which separated us. Setting a large handled shopping bag on the floor, he pulled me to him and kissed me, and for a few moments I was saved from saying anything, too caught up in our kiss.

“Everything okay? You didn’t run into any trouble, did you?” He took my hand in his and picked up his package. I caught a quick glimpse of something wrapped in colorful paper. As we headed toward the exit, I felt even worse, and I didn’t respond right away, caught up in my guilt.

“Vinnie?”

“What? Oh no. Sorry. Everything’s fine.”

“You mind if we stop and pick up something for dinner and take it back to the motel? I’d kindof like to be alone with you tonight, if you don’t mind.”

“No, that’s fine,” I mumbled. I’d tell him after we ate. I didn’t have the heart to ruin his obvious good mood. That might sound altruistic, but it was really cowardice. I couldn’t bear to see the look on his face when I told him what I’d done. It wasn’t so much the lack of a gift. He wasn’t shallow, and he wouldn’t really care. It was just the idea that this was our first time celebrating Christmas together, and I’d wanted it to be so special. I couldn’t even manager that.

We crossed the emptying parking lot, as last minute shoppers departed with their purchases. Home to their loved ones and Christmas cheer. Ethan set the bag into the bag seat and gave me a wink. “No peeking now,” he said, holding the door for me.

“Promise,” I said as I slid into my seat and buckled up.

“What would you like to eat?” he asked, as he pulled the car from the parking lot and onto the main road. My stomach was so tied up in knots, I wasn’t sure I could eat at all, but I had to make an effort. I tried to think of something I knew he’d like. “Chinese sounds good,” I said at last. I was rewarded with a smile, so I knew I’d made a good choice.

We stopped at a Chinese restaurant we’d gone to before, picked up an assortment of dishes—fried rice and pot stickers and crab Rangoon, I think—and returned to the motel we’d been staying at ever since our arrival in Charlotte.

I kept up my charade as Ethan set the various cartons of food on the small table that came with the room. We’d each gotten a bottle of pop to drink, and he twisted off the caps. As I started to take my seat, he stopped me. He took my hand and gazed into my eyes with concern.

“Vinnie, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong,” I started to say, but the lie stuck in my throat. I couldn’t keep pretending. He deserved to know the truth.

He led me to the bed, and we took seats on the edge. He raised my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. “Vinnie, you’re scaring me. Tell me what’s wrong so I can make it better.”

My heart ached at his words. How could he be so good to me when I didn’t deserve it?

“Ethan, I’m so sorry,” I choked out. I pressed my face against his chest, sobbing. The tears I’d tried so hard to keep back poured from me in buckets. He rubbed circles against my back as he held me and made soothing noises until I was somewhat calmer.

Then I told him the whole story, beginning with my plans for our Christmas, my gift and what it meant, how I met Lenny, and ending with the reality of what I’d done with the money. When I was done, I worked at evening out my breathing. My nose was completely stopped up from crying, so I was forced to draw long breaths through my mouth. When he didn’t speak right away, I dared to look up at him, dreading what I might see.

The last thing I expected was to find him crying.

“Ethan?” I cried, alarmed.

“Oh Vinnie,” he said, and pulled me to him and hugged me long and hard. I gripped him in return and held on with all my strength, as we rocked together on the bed, silently. At last, he drew back, and sniffled, laughing slightly.

“Hang on, I think I could use a tissue. I think we both could.” I reluctantly released him, watching as he went into the bathroom and returned with a small box of tissues. He took a couple and handed me the box. I wiped my eyes and blew my nose, and he did the same.  We tossed the refuse, then resettled on the bed, looking at one another.

“I love you so much,“ he said. “I think you’re just amazing.”

“B-but,” I started to protest, but he shushed me with a finger against my lips.

“You just gave me the best present ever. What you did for that boy… that was awesome. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know.

“But my plans… the robes…”

“We don’t need the robes, Vinnie, we have each other, and that’s all that counts.”

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, and I knew he meant it, and suddenly all my former fears seemed ridiculous. I should have realized he’d understand. Tonight wasn’t ruined, after all.

I glanced from Ethan to the bed and back. He caught on to my meaning immediately. “Aren’t you hungry?” He nodded toward the Chinese dinner waiting on the table.

I shook my head. “Only for you,” I said sincerely.

He squeezed my hand and rose from the bed. I followed suit, watching as he turned down the blankets, then looked back at me. “Are you sure?”

“I’m very sure.” I reached for him and pulled him down so I could kiss him.  “Ethan Thorne, I love you. Very much. And I want to make love with you.”

My heart swelled at the sight of his beautiful smile. “I love you too, Vinnie. Sit tight, I’ll be right back.” He hurried to the bathroom and quickly returned with a small bottle. “Lube,” he explained. I’d been right in thinking he’d be prepared.

“What about… you know… condoms?” I asked. Maybe I should have picked some up after all.

“We won’t need them. We’ve both been tested, remember? SOP.”

How had I forgotten? I guess it hadn’t seemed significant at the time since I knew I’d never been with anyone, and it was just one test among many. Now I was glad I’d waited for Ethan.

“Mind if I undress you this first time?” He sounded uncharacteristically shy, and I realized he was nervous too. That made me feel better, knowing that we’d find our way together. When I nodded, he slowly began to remove every article of clothing I wore.

Although we slept together, we’d never been naked in front of each other before, since we slept in our boxers. I hoped he wouldn’t be disappointed by what he saw. At his sharp intake of breath, once he’d taken me down to my birthday suit, he wasn’t.

I knew I wasn’t exactly a hunk, and I wasn’t what you’d call muscular, but I was in shape, and worked at staying that way. I’d utilized the fitness equipment when we were in training, and I was stronger than I looked.

“Say something, Ethan, you’re making me self-conscious.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to. Just thinking how beautiful you are.”

His words brought heat to my cheeks, especially as I knew he was being sincere. Thank you seemed inadequate to how I felt, so I kissed him instead.

“My turn now?” I asked. He nodded.

My fingers trembled as I began to unbutton his shirt. I’d caught glimpses of him when he was in the bathroom, after a shower, but this would be the first time I got to see the entire package. And what a beautiful package it was, I realized, once all his clothes lay scattered on the floor.

How to describe Ethan Thorne? He stood over six feet tall. Wavy blond hair threaded with gold, eyes the deep blue of a calm sea. Broad shoulders and chest, very lightly haired. A taut stomach which bespoke a lot of sit-ups. Long muscular legs. And an utterly gorgeous cock, surrounded by slightly reddish hair. He was already half-hard, and swelling even as I watched.

We reached for one another at the same time, pressing our lips and bodies together. Our cocks rubbed against one another, which only served to add to the heat of the moment. By the time we came up for air, I already felt more at ease with our nudity, and was eager for more.

We’d never discussed positions, or who would do what, but I instinctively knew what I wanted—Ethan inside of me. My body craved to be filled by him. Now.

I felt bolder than I’d ever felt before with Ethan, as if any last doubt or fear I’d had about making love had melted with the knowledge of my love for him, and my trust in him. I laid down in the middle of the bed, legs wantonly spread, and beckoned to him.

“What would you like?” he asked in a voice thick with lust.

“You. In me,” was my reply.

“You have to be ready first, Vin,” he said. He dropped to his knees on the bed and crawled toward me. How sexy was that?

“I’m ready,” I growled. “Come and get me.”

He didn’t reply. Instead he began to kiss me, not on the lips, but everywhere else he could reach, beginning with my jaw, and working his way south from there. My entire body tingled as he kissed and licked and sucked every square inch of flesh he encountered. I was already very hard, and leaking. I didn’t want to embarrass myself by coming for the first time before he even touched me.

“Ethan,” I whined.

“Shh, Vinnie, shh.” His voice was so calm, I felt myself relax under his influence and enjoy his every touch. When he reached my crotch, he buried his nose into the wiry hair around my cock and inhaled.  “Damn, you smell so good.”

He raised his head, and for a moment, we simply looked at one another, drinking each other in with our eyes. Then he bent his head once more and his tongue lapped at my cock, beginning at the base and continuing up to the head. He licked at the fluid that seeped from the slit, and just when I thought it couldn’t feel any better, he took me into his mouth.

Oh. My. God.

I arched my back as he began to bob up and down on my shaft. This was unlike anything I’d ever experienced before. I’d jacked myself off, naturally, but that was nothing like this. I moaned and writhed beneath him, fisting the sheets. If he kept that up, I was going to…

I’d barely thought that when my orgasm hit me, my cock writhing in delight inside Ethan’s mouth as I came, long and hard. This was nothing compared to my previous self-induced orgasms. This. Was. Amazing.

He swallowed every bit of my release, then licked around my cock, as it started to soften, and nuzzled it tenderly against his cheek. “You ready for me, baby?” he asked softly.

“Oh yeah,” I breathed. “I am.”

He raised himself up and slid up far enough to reach the side table, where he’d left the lube. When he popped the top, I thought I smelled strawberries. “It’s flavored,” he explained, squeezing some onto his fingers. “Hold this for now, will you?” he asked, handing me the tube. “I need to stretch you first.”

“Why? I’m sure you’ll fit. We were made for each other.”

That produced a smile. “Because it’s your first time, and I won’t hurt you. If I don’t prepare you, your muscles will automatically tense and try to expel me, and it’ll be painful for you. If I do this right, it won’t.”

“Did it hurt you your first time?” I asked, curious, as he settled between my legs again, and spread my cheeks.

“Me? I’ve never had a first time. Not on bottom, I mean. I topped, the few times I ever did it.”

I arched an eyebrow at his news. Maybe the shoe would be on the other foot, so to speak, one day. Definitely something to look forward to. Assuming I didn’t do anything to change his desire for me in the meantime.

I know, I’m hella insecure.

He inserted just the tip of one finger, easing it in, his eyes focused on my face. “How’s that feel?”

“Keep going,” I urged him. I could barely feel him, and I wanted more.

He slid his finger in a little more, and a little more, until it was completely inside, then started to add a second finger, slowly.

He was right. My instinct was to tighten my muscles.

“Relax, babe, relax,” he said, “just keep breathing, don’t hold your breath.”

I forced myself to do as he said, as he spread his fingers inside me, coaxing my muscle to relax. The more he did that, the easier it became. “Got that now, next you,” I fairly begged.

He continued to stretch me with one hand, while he stroked the tender skin on the inside of my thigh with the other. That felt so damn good, all of it, how could anything feel any better?

I was about to find out.

“Open that up,” he directed, indicating the lube which I still held. I flipped the top open and waited. “Want to spread that on me?”

Did I ever? What kind of silly question was that?

I squeezed the thick gel into my palm until it was well coated. He removed his fingers from my ass, then moved up a little, so I could reach him more easily. I wrapped my hand about his cock and greased it from top to bottom, loving the feel of him in my hand. If not for what we were about to do, I’d liked to have given him a hand job. Another time, for sure.

He eased back between my legs, and my heart began to beat faster as he settled into position. “I’m going to take this real slow at first,” he said. “Just remember to keep breathing, babe, and tell me if it hurts, okay?”

“Okay,” I agreed, taking a deep breath which I had to immediately release.

Ethan took himself in hand, bringing his cock up to my waiting hole and slowly began to push inside. I felt the cockhead as it breached the entrance, and I began to feel alarmingly full, but suddenly it was inside, and the feeling passed. He continued to move slowly, allowing me time to adjust as he did, and I found that I not only grew used to the feeling, but my body began to respond. My nerve endings sent out signals of pleasure that spread throughout my body. This was far better than I’d ever hoped or imagined it could be.

When he was fully sheathed, Ethan paused. “Want me to go on?”

Was that even a question?

“Fuck yeah,” I growled. “Right fucking now, Detective Thorne.”

“As you wish, Detective Delarosa,” he replied with a grin. He began to pull back, not quite as slowly as before, and once again frissons of pure pleasure cascaded through my body. I moaned even as I clenched my muscles about his girth, not wanting him to be anywhere but right where he was.
“Goddamn, Vinny, you feel so good,” he moaned, just before he began to thrust inside me again.

It didn’t take long for us to establish a rhythm between us, our bodies becoming syncopated to one another. I met his thrusts by moving my hips. The sensation of Ethan inside of me no longer felt strange, it felt normal, and very very good. I didn’t know how long we would be able to last, but I intended to enjoy every last second of our union.

“I’m almost there,” Ethan murmured, and I could feel the change in his body, the rising tension. Suddenly I knew I wanted to taste his lips as he came.

“Kiss me,” I begged, and he obliged, leaning down to take my lips in his as he continued to thrust, our slick bodies meeting wetly. His thrusts became harder and shorter, until suddenly he ceased, and I could feel the throbbing of his cock as he came inside me, feel him release his seed.

That was the most amazing sensation, like nothing I’d ever experienced before. When Ethan was spent, he collapsed beside me, working at catching his breath.

“C’mere, babe.” He scooted onto his back and reached for me, pulling me to him and wrapping his arm about me. I laid my head on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart beneath me.

We laid there for a few minutes before he tilted my head back, looking into my eyes, and I saw he was uncharacteristically uncertain. “Are you okay? I mean, nothing hurts, right?”

“Well, I think my ass might be a little sore,” I admitted, “but in a good way. Did I do all right?”

“All right? You were amazing. Was it all you hoped for?”

“All that and more. I’m sorry I took so long… I mean, I was just… nervous. A little afraid, I guess.”

“Don’t be sorry. I wouldn’t change a thing.” He kissed me softly, and I melted at his words. “We never did eat, did we? You hungry?”

“Yeah, give me a few minutes. I just like lying here with you.”

“Me, too, Vinnie. Me too.”

Eventually, we got up, showered, and sat down to the most delicious Chinese dinner ever. I think it wasn’t the food, so much as the company. We’d pledged ourselves, heart and soul, to one another, and we’d bonded in a way I’d never done with anyone else. I swore I would love Ethan until the day I died.

I woke sometime in the middle of the night and had to get up. On the way back from the bathroom, I happened to glance out the window. “Holy shit!”

Ethan came awake instantly, sat up in bed. “What’s wrong, Vinnie?”

“Come over here,” I said. “Come look at this.”

He padded over to me, both of us still naked, and looked out at the sight which had amazed me so. It was snowing. No shit, straight up snowing. And pretty damn good too, for a place that supposedly didn’t do snow.

“Isn’t that beautiful?” I said, feeling at home with this new development.

“Not as beautiful as you,” Ethan said. He put his arm around me and we watched the fat flakes fall from the sky. “I know what we’re going to do tomorrow.”

“Hmm? What’s that?” I asked.

“You and me are going to make a snowman.”

“We are?”

“We are,” he confirmed.

“And make love again?”

Ethan grinned. “You got it, baby.”

Best. Christmas. Ever.

May there be many more.

The End.... for now










No comments:

Post a Comment