Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday Briefs: The Sheriff #40 (10.3)

Good morning and Happy Hump Day! If it's Wednesday, then it must be time for more flash fiction from the Wednesday Briefers! We're a group of authors who bring you our finest flash fiction every week, 500 to 1000 words, inspired by one of our prompts.

They say things happen for a reason, and maybe that's true, but what was Roy thinking when he laid a liplock on Dustin? See what's going on in this week's chapter of The Sheriff. Don't forget to visit the other Briefers and see what they're up to. Their links follow my tale! Enjoy!

The Sheriff #40 (10.3)

Dustin’s lips were surprisingly soft. Why wouldn’t they be? Lips were lips, right? Didn’t matter if they belonged to a man or a woman. Dustin’s tasted damn good, too. Too good to stop what he was doing. Upping the ante, Roy lightly teased at Dustin’s mouth with his tongue. When his lips parted, Roy slid his tongue inside. He felt the moan that reverberated through the other man.

They pressed closer together as they continued to kiss. So close that Roy was more than aware that Dustin was very hard, and so was he. He’d never felt a man’s body against his like this before, but somehow with Dustin it just felt right. Just because he’d never wanted a man before didn’t mean he couldn’t want one now. This one, anyway.

Never breaking the contact between them, Roy maneuvered backward until his legs hit the back of the sofa, and he dropped onto it, pulling Dustin into his lap. Only then did Dustin break the kiss, breathing hard, his eyes large and filled with disbelief.

“Do you want me to stop?” Roy asked.

“Hell no. I just never thought… I mean… not in a million years…”

“Thought what?” Roy pushed back a strand of Dustin’s blond hair, behind his ear.

“That you even liked men,” Dustin blurted out. “Much less me.”

“I’ve never kissed a man before,” Roy confessed. “But I wanted to kiss you, so I did. And quit talking like that. You’ve got more going for you than you think.”

Roy traced the contours of Dustin’s mouth with one finger, fixing him with his gaze. “I’ve learned a lot about love and people ever since I met Lee and Marshall. That and hanging out at Partners.”

“Like what?” Dustin asked softly before he caught the tip of Roy’s finger between his lips and began to suck at it gently.

Goddamn that felt good. Almost, but not quite, like having his dick sucked. Just thinking that way was setting all his nerve endings on fire with the strongest desire he’d felt in a long long time.

“Like loving someone doesn’t depend on what sex they are, but who they are inside. I’ve been with a fair number of women. I like them yeah, I won’t deny that. But I like you too. And I like the way this feels, and goddammit, if you keep doing that, I might just have an accident, right here and now.”
Dustin released Roy’s finger slowly. “Are you saying that I turn you on?”

Roy took Dustin’s hand and pressed it against his crotch. “This answer your question? I guess the next question is do you want me?”

“Very much,” Dustin said, sliding further up into Roy’s lap until their erections rubbed against one another.

 Roy couldn’t believe how much friction two men could generate.

“Take me into the bedroom?” Dustin whispered.

In response, Roy claimed Dustin’s mouth once more, and this time Dustin’s tongue battled with his own, thrusting and sucking and exploring. Roy wanted Dustin, no doubt about that, yet he didn’t want to take advantage of the situation either. Was this a violation of some kind of ethics? He couldn’t think straight, his nostrils filled with Dustin’s scent, intoxicated by all-consuming lust. But he had to be stronger than that, had to stop thinking with his dick.

He pulled back this time, his breath coming in ragged gasps. “I don’t want you to think you have to do this. I told you I’d help you, no matter what. This has nothing to do with it, okay?”

“Okay,” Dustin agreed. He reached for Roy’s shirt and began to unbutton it. Roy made no move to stop him. He realized that Dustin had more experience than he did, at least in this respect, and he was happy to let him take the lead. For now.

“Seriously,” Roy persisted as Dustin’s fingers pushed the material aside, caressing the flesh he’d bared. When he touched Roy’s nipple unexpectedly, Roy gasped.

“You like that?” Dustin asked, his voice growing stronger, more confident. Lee’d probably say that’s because he had home field advantage.

“God yes. No one’s ever… I mean no woman….”

Suddenly Dustin pushed the shirt back farther and bent his head, sucking Roy’s nipple into his mouth.

Roy thought he’d just died and gone to heaven.

to be continued

Now go visit the other Briefers and see what's up!






No comments:

Post a Comment